Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Intelligender...You Suck!!

I love ultrasounds. There is nothing quite as satisfying as being able to sneek a peek inside your wife's womb and see exactly who is growing in there. Especially with the 3D technology that gives you an actual picture of your baby. I need to give a big thank you to Prenatal Peek in Santa Rosa for giving us the opportunity to see that...I am having a boy!!!

Thats right. I know what you read earlier, and I bought into it too, but without a doubt my new child is a bouncing baby boy. He might have been a little pissed that I thought I was having a girl because he was sitting back as spread eagle as he could be when the 3D image popped up on the monitor. Hanging out for all to see.




So that brings me to this crap product that not once, but twice led my wife and I to believe that we were having a daughter. Stay away from it. I don't know what is really in the box, but it sure doesn't predict your future children. Which sucks because I became convinced that I was having a girl, partly due to these "tests." Now everyone is wondering if I'm disappointed and I am not. I am extremely happy to be having another son. So is my wife, we are just thrilled to know and see that it looked like a happy healthy little future person growing in there.

I will say that seeing him for the first time on that monitor makes me anxious for him to get here. I can't wait to meet that lil guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment